In this foundational certification course you will learn the basic techniques of foot and hand reflexology through the 4-Theory Approach. The four theories include Structural Alignment Theory, Zone Theory, Meridian Theory and Psychoneuroimmunology Theory. The whole-hand technique that is taught makes it gentle to give and receive this work.
In this class you will learn:
- An Integrative Reflexology approach to seeing the body in a whole way
- Factors that contribute to health and balance for yourself and your clients
- Cautions and contraindications for reflexology
- Proper body mechanics and structural alignment exercises
- Anatomy of the lower leg and foot, including bones, muscles and actions
- Training in reflexology for infants, children, pregnant mothers, the elderly and the terminally ill
- Spa reflexology with aromatherapy and foot scrubs
- How to market your skills, along with the opportunity to access “ready to use” Integrative Reflexology brochures and a listing on Claire Marie Miler Seminars
Course includes NEW EXPANSIVE AND UPDATED MANUAL!
- Each participant will locate all reflex points on the feet and demonstrate basic reflexology technique
- Completion of an in-class written exam
This is also available as a home study course.
Fees may vary depending on location. Go to Schedule for price.
NOTE: This course was designed for those who already have a license to touch and who have a basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology. If you do not fit these requirements you may still take the course and you will acquire a certification in Integrative Reflexology® but it is recommended that you acquire more knowledge and experience before you practice as a reflexologist. You will also need to check with your state to understand the laws regarding licensure to practice reflexology.